I got the most lovely gesture from fellow blogger, With Being Alive, nominating me for The Mysterty Blogger Award-thank you sooo much for this. With Being Alive is a blog with inspiring words about living beyond Mental illness and not letting it being the definition of who she is! In other words, in my language- a fabulous human!!! Her words are so honest and because of this, she allows her readers to deeply connect with her posts, I know I have!! You can check out her blog here!
So, what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
Well the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma, says “It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, a1nd they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My questions from With Being Alive were:
What is your favourite song and why?
Gosh, that’s a hard question because there is sooo many!! But at the moment I am really into anything by Chic!! The classic are the best!! They have such feel good songs to make Everybody Dance ; )!!!
How has your blogging changed since you first began?
Blogging has changed me in so many way! When I first started blogging it was just something to do, writing about the world around me with a glass half full attitude. Months and months down the line a started to be a little more open and honest, sharing a little about me and my disability. Through writing about this it made me think about disability in different ways, motivating others not to be defined by a label. So blogging has made me more open and my passion for writing has got stronger. This sounds cliché but writing has truly made a difference to my life!!
Where is your most favourite place?
Last year my Sister and I went to Greace. We spend most of our time on the beach, sitting on the shore allowing the sea to take the weight of our legs! It was that moment where I felt most alive looking across the endless blue sea and in complete peace!! Every time life seems to get a bit manic I go back to that place in my mind. And that is my favorite place!
If there was a movie about you, who would you want to play your character?
Ohh nice question! The one and only Julia Roberts – She is just an amazing actress
What is your favourite word and why?
My favourite would is equality because it means fairness and that how I think the world should function-How beautiful would the world be if it did?!
Three things about me:
- I love penguins!!! I have not one, not two, but three penguin bears, three sets of penguin pyjamas, a duvet with a mamma, papa and baby penguin on it, penguin gloves and to confirm my penguin obsession my sister recently got me a mug with the words “Crazy Penguin Lady.” But how can you not adore their little walk?!!
- My favourite quote is by Hafiz and it goes: “Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, ‘You owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky.”
- This is a weird one, but if I was an animal I would be a bird- I could go anywhere I liked, when I liked (listening to Everybody Dance 😉 )!!
According to WordPress, my best blog post was Mermaid and I. This was also my favourite post to write!
My Mystery Award Nominations are:
My question are:
- What do you like most about blogging?
- Who or what motivates you?
- If you had a super power, what would it be?
- Music or books(including audio books)? Which one could you live without? You have to pick one.
- What would is your golden rule for life?
I am really looking forward to reading your answers! Please do not feel pressuried to respond as I know this is not everyone’s type of thing! Thank you so much again to With Being Alive for your nomination, I really enjoyed doing this.
All my love XX